Ready To Use Rat Killer Blocks
A rodenticide used for eradicating serious rodent infestation. It is very effective because it is made out of rice and cornflour, making it more attractive to rodents.
Available in 50grams and 100grams.
Directions for Use:
- Remove the perforated part of the box
- If available, wear gloves or use your hands to break the blocks
- Place the rat killer blocks inside the box which will be the bait station
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- For rats, place bait station 15 to 50 feet apart; for mice, intervals should be closer.
- Avoid moving bait stations because some rats have reactions against moved objects
- Change baits every 4-6 weeks. Moldy or decayed baits are unattractive to rats and mice
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait until signs of rat activity ease.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product
- After handling the product, wash thoroughly
- Avoid release to the environment
- Do not place bait where domestic or farm animals can reach them.
- Harmful and may cause long-lasting effects to aquatic life